Are you looking to advance your career or perhaps just a career shift?
Specialty Rehabilitation’s continuing education programs provide comprehensive oncology and wellness training. From diagnosis to end of life our programs cover all aspects of cancer care, including physical, emotional, and psychosocial support.
Oncology rehabilitation is a fast growing field, and therapists with this specialized training are in high demand. Employers are actively seeking professionals who can provide top-notch care to cancer survivors, and having the credentials from our programs will make you a valuable asset.
Investing in your professional development shows your dedication to delivering the highest standard of patient care. By enrolling in our training you're not only gaining valuable knowledge but also demonstrating your commitment to excellence.
Build your confidence and competence in the clients you are already treating with cancer or who have a history of cancer.
Enroll now and unlock a world of opportunities in the field of oncology rehabilitation.
Introducing Specialty's cutting-edge occupational and physical therapy rehab training programs, specially crafted to meet the dynamic requirements of outpatient rehab clinics, and home care agencies. Our programs are designed to deliver the highest-quality evidence-based, and affordable training, ensuring that therapists are equipped with the lastest knowledge and skills necessary to provide exceptional care.
We understand that oncology rehab is constantly evolving. New techniques, treatments and research emerge regularly, and it's crucial for therapists to stay up-to-date to deliver best patient outcomes and quality of life.
Some key advantages of Specialty Rehab training:
- Cost Savings for Providers: By offering 24/7 online course availability, clinicians can access training materials at their convenience without disrupting workflow or patient care. Remote learning reduces expenses associated with staff travel, accomodations, and meals.
- Mutual benefits: With online training clinicians can particiapte in the comfort of their own home, eliminating the need to travel, arrange their schedule with others, and work-life-balance flexiability.
- Retention of staff: This investment in professional development shows the clinic values its emplyees and commitment to best practice. Allows for seamless continuity of services, even with new hires and staff trunover.
- Hybrid programs: Specialty offers live training sessions to complement our online courses. This hybrid approach combines the benefits of online learning with in-person interactive skills integration thorugh labs and advanced case study applications. Making this a truly comprehensive, affordable learning experience.
When clinics choose SRI's rehab training programs, they improve their therapists' expertise, raise the quality of care they provide, and enhance their reputation in the community. We are committed to helping outpatient rehabilitation clinics thrive by providing their teams with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in this constantly evolving field.
Reach out to us at Specialty Rehabilitation Inc. today to learn more about how our high-quality, evidence-based, and affordable occupational and physical therapy rehab training programs can benefit your clinic. Let us help you meet the evolving needs of your patients. Together we will raise the bar in outpatient rehabilitation and home care rehabilitation.
- A future where patient expectations align with reimbursement policies that prioritize home care
- Where clients no longer have the hassle of traveling outside their communities.
- Where clients receive essential therapy right in the comfort of their own homes, surrounded by the support of their communities.
- In this transformative landscape, rural rehabilitation centers will take center stage, delivering critical care that reduces hospitalization and enhances clients' quality of life in their community.
Don't miss the opportunity to gain a competitive advantage in the newly evolving delivery model of cancer rehabilitation. By enlisting the services of Specialty Rehab to train your staff, you can equip them with the necessary skills and expertise to excel in this new delivery model.
Specialty Rehabilitation offers administrative consulting that addresses marketing, productivity, and metrics. In addition, we provide recommendations for effective systems to improve workflow, meet Commission on Cancer (CoC) and NAPBC (National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers) requirements for accreditation, and more.
Why not arrange a complimentary 20-minute consultation to share your needs and explore how we can assist you in enhancing your caregiving and expanding your rehabilitation services?
Lisa and her colleagues are wonderful. Very knowledgable about oncology and oncology rehab. The course is very comprehensive. I learned so much taking this course and would recommend it time and time again. I look forward to enrolling in more courses in the future, Samantha Bacon, MS, OTR/L
I took this course to help gain a better understanding of the various types of cancers as well as potential side effects from chemo and radiation to look for while treating individuals with cancer. This course was laid out in a way that helped me as a practitioner look at the bigger picture of these patients. C. Pinman, OTR/L
The live, interactive portion was extremely helpful. The instructor, Lisa Marshall, is very knowledgeable and was so helpful in breaking things down with the case studies. I truly enjoyed my discussion with her and am looking forward to learning more in the next course on how to provide the optimal quality of care for individuals dealing with cancer. K.Kent, OTR/L
A very engaging and thorough course that gives you a great baseline of what to expect if a patient who is living with CA walks into your office, what to look out for and what to assess that you might not consider with patients without. S. Homan, PT, DPT
Everything about the course was great. My better understanding of what effects cancer treatments and medications can have on a patient living with cancer can help me develop more appropriate OT treatments for someone living with cancer in hopes to help them meet their goals no matter what stage they are in. J.Ashe, OT
Lisa did a great job of making an unfamiliar topic very understandable in the training. The course is presented in a way that allowed me to implement the techniques I learned almost immediately. I used what I learned from the course with a patient I was seeing for a chronic ankle injury one week after the course. Lisa has a great understanding and passion for content which made the training very engaging. M. Fernandes, PT, DPT
This course was very informative and provided a lot of practical tools to go back and immediately start using in the clinic setting. It provided us with up-to-date techniques and a lot of hands-on opportunities. J. Lawler, PT, DPT
Lisa is extremely knowledgeable and passionate! It always helps to learn from someone who loves what they do. C. Sinex , PT, DPT
I recently completed training and found it to be an excellent, relevant, and practical guide in understanding how to be a better rehab therapist for a variety of cancers. I literally took exercises, tips, and techniques from the class to the clinic the next day. It really helped me gain a deeper understanding of my breast cancer patients and all the treatments and therapies they go through. E. Stallings, OTR, CLWT